Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pecan Sticky Rolls

The Saturday before Easter, I attempted to make my mother-in-law's light rolls. I followed the instructions. They were suppose to turn out light and fluffy. Mine turned out like little hard bricks. I decided I would make pecan sticky rolls instead since I had made them a few days earlier at work. I don't feel like typing out all the recipe today, so if you are just dying for it, let me know and I will get to that in a day or so.
Making the dough in the Kitchen Aid mixer.


Rolls placed in the pan on top of the pecans sugar and corn syrup. I almost never use corn syrup. I think it is gross and it doesn't digest as well as regular sugar. It is in almost everything, but it is the only thing that I could find to use in Dillingham.

Here they are in all their buttery, nutty, sticky goodness. I made 4 pans of these before Easter and gave them out to people. Strangely, these were easier to make than the light rolls. Messier, but easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment