Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cookie Dough

I don't know many people who don't enjoy eating cookie dough. It's basically why I like baking. There is always that risk of sickness, though (I guess, it has never worried me). Here is a recipe to make cookie dough minus the eggs. I've used this in my cookie dough cupcakes and I made cookie dough truffles once. I think it would be great in homemade ice cream, or to just eat while you're sitting on the couch watching tv.

Cream your butter and sugar.
It's really pretty much like any chocolate chip cookie recipe, minus the eggs.

It's dangerous.

Cookie Dough
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups flour
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Cream together butter and sugar. Add vanilla. Mix in salt and flour. Add sweetened condensed milk and then chocolate chips. Yes, it's that simple.

1 comment:

  1. The Cookie Dough sounds really easy. Mom is going to try them. I'm sure they'll be a great hit with Dad. Keep blogging. I know you have a lot of followers.

    ReplyDelete