Thursday, March 26, 2009

It hurts so good.


My new love in life is Sriarcha. Most people close to me know that I love my food spicy. The more pain, the better. I had this sauce before in the Lower 48, but never purchased it. Then I met Samara and she had some at her house. It was then that I discovered my love for it. It is hot but has the most amazing flavor. Some hot sauces just taste like hot (if that makes sense). This one actually has a Thai sort of flavor about it. The ingredients include things such as hot chilies, vinegar (I also love vinegar), salt, sugar, and garlic. It's simple but comes together to make the best hot sauce ever. I almost literally eat it on everything savory. Now that I think about it, you could probably do something with Sriarcha and chocolate cake. 

If you like spicy foods I highly recommend this sauce. Just look for the bottle with the rooster on it. I purchased two giant bottles at Sam's Club for $6. What a deal! So much food happiness for $6. I also snuck it into a Mexican restaurant once when we went to Anchorage.

1 comment:

  1. I can not even begin to describe how much hot sauce Erin uses. And yes, she puts it on everything...Eggs, fries, tofu, in thai foods, in Indian foods, breads, vegetables, anything she can. I am looking forward to ordering the chocolate bars with chilies in them.
    http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/red_fire_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars

    ReplyDelete