Monday, October 19, 2009

Tokyo Sushi--Lexington, Kentucky

I recently went on vacation back to Kentucky. I call it vacation, but it was really more like we had business to tend to, namely Aaron needed to get sworn in to the Kentucky Bar Association. (YAY!) During our trip we managed to eat out, everyday. One of my favorite places to go is Tokyo Sushi, but I don't go there for the sushi--Aaron loves the sushi--I go there for the bulgogi.

This stuff is a Korean dish and is so flavorful and can be a bit spicy. I love this stuff and I had been craving it since I left Kentucky. I've had bulgogi at other places, but this place has the best. Plus you get a 5 little dishes of picked vegetables including kimchi (or kim chee). If you live in Kentucky, check this out. If you don't live in Kentucky, go to your local Korean restaurant and order this; you won't be disappointed.
And Aaron ordered Sushi. Like I said, this is a good place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment